miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

DRAFT

Letter of Complaint

Dear Director,

I`m  sending you this letter, because I`m very worried about the cartoons that you show in your TV channel.
This cartoons show a lot of violence that are not made to little boys to watch it. 

My little brother has change his attitude in a way that I never though he can be. He is so agressive, he is answering in a bad way to mi mom and dad, hiting and kicking me and my others brothers and breaking all his toys.

I think that the better way of making this stop, is by programing the programs that have violence to an hour that can be watched by bigger boys, like at 9 or 10 pm. because that programs are not bad, they are totally entertainment, but they are just not for little kids like 8 or 9 years old.

Thanking you from now, and waiting you to listen to my suggestions, so you don`t loose public to yout channel,

Ignacio Bofill
27/11/13

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario