martes, 6 de agosto de 2013

Letter of Application

5th of August

Mr. Carter
Resource Manager
Extracurricular Activities and Sports
351, Libertad Avenue

Dear Sir:
             I am writting this letter to aply for the position of Sports Instructor advertised in "El Mercurio" last Monday. I know that you are looking for serious people, that know how to treat kids and have skills for some sports like soccer, tennis and running.

            My principals skills are: responsability, punctuality, I am a serious person, and I do hard work. In 2010 I won the diploma of the best sport teacher including all the teachers of the V Region. I would like to work in here, because my big motivation of my life is to give my knowledge to other people so they learn all the techniques of sports and they become a great sport man, and also because I love sports.

             I have all the days available for an interview, except Tuesdays from 5 to 9 pm. Please call me at the number +569-79577266 to schedule the interview or to let me know if I need anything else to complete my application. Thank you for your time reading this letter, and waiting for your answer, wishing you the best.

Sincerely,

Ignacio Bofill

Concha y Toro 139, Viña del Mar, Reñaca

Igna.bofill@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario